i bet it's hard to say your "th" sounds and "f" sounds with that missing tooth. the tooth fairy is a he? i didn't know that.
Well i am not sure if he is.
i didn't know the tooth fairy was a he either...wow ashley, I can't believe you let your dad pull your tooth out. that is very brave. so what are you going to buy with all your gold coins??
I don t know and who knows
ash guess what pretty soon u r going to have lost as many as i have i have 2 loose teeth and i have lost 14
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i bet it's hard to say your "th" sounds and "f" sounds with that missing tooth.
the tooth fairy is a he? i didn't know that.
Well i am not sure if he is.
i didn't know the tooth fairy was a he either...
wow ashley, I can't believe you let your dad pull your tooth out. that is very brave. so what are you going to buy with all your gold coins??
I don t know and who knows
ash guess what pretty soon u r going to have lost as many as i have i have 2 loose teeth and i have lost 14
Post a Comment