Friday, July 1, 2011

Field Day

Ok.  So I know that field day was June 3rd and today is July 1st but I am going to talk about it anyway. First of all it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold but it started to warm up.  And guess what you will say I am ding-dong when I say this but I will say it anyway.  I WAS EATING SNOWCONES AT LIKE 40 DEGREES OUTSIDE.  Ok so I guess my field day was bad in the morning but it got alot better in the afternoon.  The big blow up thing in the background was a huge slide.  Ok than it got a little boring because we just went inside and watched a movie..  But after the day was over I was pretty glad that I got to go home but it was still wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fun.

3 comments:

jamie k said...

that is soooooo cool. too bad it was cold at first. you are getting so old ashley!!!

Kim said...

That was from me.
Ashley

Terry and Cathryn said...

Ashley, Way to go I loved reading your blog. You are growing up. Can't wait to see you this month.
Love, Grandma Garner