My B-Day was the best! I am ten now if you wanted to know. This is when Wyatt was telling me that now he dosen't have to share his legos anymore because I have my own. (I love those legos just so you know).
I wanted something to do with ladybugs this year so my mom said we could do a giant ladybug. I love this cake.
Here is me blowing out my candles. I like the candles with just the number. (The kind I have in my picture). Like five seconds ago (literally) I just noticed that Kailyn is helping me blow out my candles. No wonder they blew out so fast.
Aaahh. Now we can lick the candles and eat the cake. (I think Annie wants a piece of cake).
2 comments:
I'm sure Annie wants cake! Thanks for inviting us. Happy birthday!
Happy birthday Ashley! You are a good blogger. When abbey and Mylie get home from school I will show them all your new posts, they will be so excited to see all these pictures.
Post a Comment